Pepper Kids Therapy is an allied health practice that provides a holistic approach to client care through speech pathology, occupational therapy, and psychology. We also offer parent and family coaching.
At Pepper Kids Therapy we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It is the reason we exist – we exhibit positivity, kindness and teamwork in all that we do.
About the role
Our therapists provide assessment and ongoing therapy to support children, adolescents and families who are experiencing challenges in the following areas:
- Early intervention
- Emotional regulation
- Fine and gross motor development
- Developmental delay
- Prep readiness
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
We have 2 positions on offer for Paediatric Occupational Therapists that are passionate about working with children & families 👨👩👦👦
So if you are looking for…
- ⛱️ More annual leave - up to 5 weeks per year without 2 weeks being taken off you at Christmas
- 🎓 More PD - up to 4 days PD leave per year / $4,000 budget and regular in-service PD from senior practitioners
- 🤗 More support - seniors in the clinic right alongside you & calendared fortnightly 1:1 supervision
- 🤸♂️ More flexibility - the ability to choose your own working hours, and even complete admin work from home
- 👨✈ More autonomy - full control over your calendar & dedicated admin time
- 🐇 A chance to give back - paid volunteer leave to assist charities such as the RSPCA, Salvation Army, Reading for Life, Indigenous Community Volunteers and more
- 💎 A generous salary with a focus on quality not KPIs - industry low KPIs, 1:1 and peer supervision, regular in-service PD, career development
The benefit of our multidisciplinary approach is that we are able to develop treatment plans and therapy options that focus on the whole child.
Take your career progression to the next level working alongside our Senior OTs with many years' experience, headed up by Jade (10+ years' experience) and Zoe (13+ years' experience) 🚀
For further information or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Jenny (Head of Recruitment) on 0497 615 072.
Join with us
Together we can makeCALL US - 0497 615 072
or, fill out your details below. We’re super responsive.