Pepper Kids Therapy is an allied health practice based in Brisbane, we provide a holistic approach to client care through speech pathology, occupational therapy, and psychology.
At Pepper Kids Therapy we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It is the reason we exist – we exhibit positivity, kindness and teamwork in all that we do.
We provide assessment and ongoing therapy to support children, adolescents and families who are experiencing challenges in areas such as:
- Speech and language concerns
- Developmental delay
- Early intervention
- Social skills
- Feeding concerns
- School readiness
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
We have a rare opportunity for a Speechie with 2-4 + years experience, to come and join our clinic based in Upper Coomera.
If you are looking for…
- 🤗 More support - seniors in the clinic right alongside you & calendared fortnightly 1:1 supervision
- ⛱️ More annual leave - up to 5 weeks per year without 2 weeks being taken off you at Christmas
- 🎓 More PD - up to 4 days PD leave per year / $4,000 budget and regular in-service PD
- 🤗 More support - work alongside the team in your own dedicated clinic room, with calendared fortnightly 1:1 supervision & fortnightly peer supervision
- 🤸♂️ More flexibility - the ability to choose your own working hours, and even complete admin work from home
- 👨✈ More autonomy - full control over your calendar & dedicated admin time
- 💎 A generous salary with a focus on quality not KPIs - industry low KPIs, 1:1 and peer supervision, regular in-service PD, career development
…then we invite you to apply today.
For further information or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Jenny (Head of Recruitment) on 0497 615 072.
Join with us
Together we can makeCALL US - 0497 615 072
or, fill out your details below. We’re super responsive.